Change, growth and all the stuff in between!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Small Stuff

The last two weeks I have been busy with party prepreations for a special 2 year old birthday this weekend. Although, I have had time for a few small "naptime" projects..



Spring Centerpiece with real painted eggs, bird cage found at RE awesome new store in the west bottoms

OBESSION! I love gum ball machines, this was a goodwill find for $6.99. A little paint and some sweet hearts and its perfect in my kitchen



Goodwill table + Chalk Board paint and some craft supplies = a great craft table for the kitchen



Lots of tea parties with this little princess!

Have a great week

2 comments:

  1. Love the yellow gumball machine! And I think the pic does not do your bird's nest justice. That thing is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so productive in your short "child-free" window of time!

    ReplyDelete