Change, growth and all the stuff in between!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pantry Makeover!

My pantry has lots of space and I use every inch of it, but can become very unorganized quickly because I don't need to be as cautious due to the amount of space. Because of this I needed to decrapification and while I was at it, maybe a face lift... because that's what you do, right? Here is what I started with, forgot to take a pic with the shelves full but you can see the clutter on the top half.


Started out with a stencil on the backside of the shelving....that didn't last long, ANNOYING!
Every pantry needs a chandelier :) Scored this one at the re-store for $10, a little patience and lots of tape she got an awesome makeover.

Another restore find...$.50 old drawer. A little paint and a new handle and it now holds all my trays and place mats.

And the finished product.... stencil was annoying me so it got a plain back splash

My new chandelier in all its glory
 Metal locker baskets store my table clothes and dollar store baskets are labeled and hold a variety of food
 Ikea magazine organizers contain all our school work that I want to keep for each year, after the year is over I put everything in a box labeled for each kiddo. My pantry also stores A LOT of my decorating and craft stuff that I use frequently.
 All my crafting supplies, can not wait to get to IKEA this fall to get some pretty baskets instead of my recycled ones

Feels great to be organized!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, fancy pants! I want some of those bins from Ikea for school work.

    ReplyDelete