Change, growth and all the stuff in between!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Craft Party

Oh My I love CRAFTING and I love it even more when I can do it with friends and because I am still waiting for my lucky number to be called for this craft weekend with meg http://megduerksen.typepad.com/craft/ I guess a craft morning with girlfriends will have to do..for now!

We (me forcing them) have all agreed to a monthly craft day at my house and this month we made coffee filter wreaths. They are everywhere on pinterest and blogs and have wanted to make on for so long. This is so easy and CHEAP, supplies are a round wreath form, a package or two (depending on the fullness) of coffee filters and a glue gun. I completed mine before we have to get little kids at school but the other girls ran out of filters so I would say 2 hrs from start to finish.

Thanks again Trac, Cori, Kim and Steph for letting me fulfill my inner craft leader :)


In the process of filling in my wreath




Our Jr assistant!

Finished product! LOVE

1 comment:

  1. Mine was more like 6 hrs, but I'm craft challenged. Not for long though!

    ReplyDelete