Change, growth and all the stuff in between!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tag Game

Thanks Cori @ http://www.momsoutlet.blogspot.com/ for including me in your blog tag game..I think! Btw, check her out before she's famous. Book release summer 2020 :)

Okay here it goes....
1. What is one thing you would change about your physical appearance if you could?
     The new scar that has planted itself on my large forehead :(

2. Where was your first date with your significant other?
     Julie Siffords wedding :)

3. What job do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
      Mothering all 4 of my wonderful children, running marathons with Cori and TRACI! Maybe a business of some sort?

4. What is your favorite dessert of all time?
     I'm not really a dessert person, I love salty things but if I had to choose one sweet it would probably be ice cream.

5. How long have you been blogging, and why did you start? :)
     A month, Cori and Traci made me :)..I have always loved reading blogs and finally got the nerve to start one with the help of friends.

6. What is the biggest obstacle you have faced in life so far?
     The untimely death of my dad. 8 yrs ago March. My dad was killed in a work related accident at the young age of 48. Dealing with that over the last 8 years has been an emotional one for myself and my marriage. I would have never been able to pick myself up again with out Marc and the girls!
  
7. What is your favorite room in your house?
     Usually the one I am currently working on but overall the girls playroom.

8. Do you follow politics closely?
     Yes. We love our Democrats in this house

9. Do you like Scentsy? Which scent? (I have recently become a Scentsy nut. I don't sell it, I just adore the products.)
     I don't have a scentsy but I do have the walmart version :) I like anything that smells clean. We have had two episodes of an accidentaly dumping so we are sticking to the plug ins for a while.

10. Name one thing you wish you could change about your high school years?
     Reached out to others that where not in my circle of friends, absolutely NO boyfriends, you have a lifetime to hang out with boys (husbands), friends are so important!

11. Name one splurge you would not want to live without.
    my new Dyson

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you played! :)
    You best be having that 4th baby during my next injury, please. hehe Such an optimist I am. We can't lose any more time! ;)

    And I didn't know that was you and Marc's first date! That's cute.

    ReplyDelete