Change, growth and all the stuff in between!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Valentine and a Fish

Audrey came home with the best Valentines card ever! Of course she couldn't wait to show Marc either and when he read it he said "did your mom cry", they know me so well. I needed that card, lately I have been so hard on  myself about my short comings as a mom, some days are just so hard! I am constantly learning from them, thank God they show me love, forgiveness and grace even when I don't deserve it. Thank you Audrey


Traci and I swam laps tonight at the Y and after our workout we let the kids swim. Avery is my ear tube baby who for the last 4 yrs has refused to put her ears in the water, even in the bath tub. But not anymore...we took the kids to the Great Wolfe Lodge last month and she put her face in, then her ears and before the weekend was over she was prone floating. She's come a long way...swim team next year, hopefully! BTW, please excuse the loud voice ugh it was so loud in there.

2 comments:

  1. Her swimming looks awesome! She has turned into a little fish! Wish I could get Coop to imitate her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have all come such a long way! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete